Wednesday, January 13, 2010


I wanted to make some Valentine goodies for a few of my friends...I got this image from CC designs. I adore her digi's and love using them on my projects. I used a A4 card size sealed the right side with sticky tape, added prima bling and flowers. The DP and CS is from SU. I believe this is a hot cocoa holder but i tried to fit it to the size of the goodies inside....Thanks for stopping by and be BLESSED....

14 comments:

  1. hi liann! SOO cute! love the pink and the bling bling bling :)! have a great day! hugs, steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw - they're totally cute :) Love the bling hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable, Liann. Love them alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Love the colors!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the image and colors!~
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! How very cute!! I'm shopping now for some Swiss Pixies :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and creative holders! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been thinking of making V-day gifts too...but have been quite lazy! Your creations are inspiring me! Too cute! Awesome heart stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are on the ball with the Vday goodies!! good for you girl!! see you on the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THose are such cute give-aways. I agree with you on the digi's they are totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awe...these are so cute! what a great gift to give away...love those pockets =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh these are too cute!!!! Wow, you got a headstart on Vday!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a great idea and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete