Sunday, January 10, 2010




It has been awhile since I have posted but wanted to share my DEC OCS(One Card Swap) This is the card that I received from Jovita. I wanted to link to her blog but seemed to have misplaced her url Sorry oops.Thank you Jovita for this awesome card.
This next card I made for a blogging friend for her birthday. I am pretty sure she received it already. I know she likes purple and just thought this stamp was so adorable. I glimmer mist the flowers that I found in the wedding section of Michael's and added some bling. Thanks for stopping by I have a RAK and a few more creations to share....Have an awesome Sunday...and be blessed....

Stamp:The Greeting Farm
Paper:DCWV
CS:SU
Accessories:bling(Prima),glimmer mist(tattered angels),punch(Martha Stewart),lace(Dollar Tree)


7 comments:

  1. Love the purple card! Too cute! Be on the lookout for some goodies from me :0)!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!!!! LOVE them both... awesome images... i need Ruby!!!! not want, NEED! hehehe! TFS! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards :) Love the purple one you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv this Liann! Haven't inked Ruby yet {say WHAT?} I know, been hooked on Stella! Anyway, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Hippo!! Like your card too! The new TGF images are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Liann, Super cute cards. I'm loving those stamps. Great job on Arlene's card too. I just watched the video Arlene did. You are super sweet. TFS !!! Friday

    ReplyDelete