Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TGF-Day 3 chaLLenGe

How adorbs is TOBY CuB...I had a great time creating with him. This is a first for me to make a card with the nestabilities labels one and I really like it. I also finally got the MS punch I was looking for so of course i punched it out with GP white paper and glimmer mist it. I {{adore}} glimmer mist by tattered angels it is the bomb. I used the color Sapphire.
I took a close up of the doily lace trim punch with the ubberlicious GM on it. I know the picture does not do it justice but I wanted to show you. I am having a blast in this relay race. I hope you are too...until next time BE BLESSED always

7 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!! he sure is one happy cub!! Love the color son him... You go girl! keep them comin'... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love this very cute card. Looking forward to the next.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Toby is so cute! I love it. Can't wait to see your next creation! Hugs, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Liann! Can't believe we've all lasted so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this Toby! he's so cute and I love the different shape card you made. love that border punch...need to get that one and that shimmer really adds to it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your toby cub card! he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete