Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TGF-Day 2 chaLLenGe

Here is my card for Day 2 at TGF....I am really having an awesome time, but it has been definitely a challenge trying to figure out a layout. I really liked how this card came out. I actually colored a blue outfit before this one but DD3 decided she wanted to help out and well um Charlotte did not look Fabu after that creative adventure hahaha. Have a great Tuesday...and i hope you are having as much fun as I am....on to the next digi YEAH...
DP-basic grey
CS/topnote-SU
lace-dollar tree
bling-michael's

5 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Love the colors on your card and the sentiment too! I'm enjoying the relay too because it's forced me to start creating again! Can't wait to see your next card! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liann~
    Luvn the blues and greens! So cute that DD3 wanted to help! Can't wait till my little one crafts with me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! It's cute that your daughter helps you! Awesome lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liann this is so pretty!!! i love her sparkling accessories!!! Oh my, she's so pretty!! great job girl! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete