I made some of these XL clothespins(stash from Daiso-Japan...man I miss the hyaku yen stores-nothing compared to any dollar stores here in the states) the friends that I am giving them too are Twilight fans and I mean FANS hahaha...don't you just love these digi images(mahalo Joni)The first picture is of course Edward I don't know if you can tell but i made sure he had some sparkle. The second picture is of Jacob and Edward and I decorated both sides. I had so much fun decorating these. I hope to use a lot of my STASH...
Digi images-TGFclear plastic clothespin-Daiso store(Japan)I have not checked any of the Daiso stores here..LMK if you find some
Bling-Prima
felt flowers-dollar tree
I made this card in mind of a friend that inspires me with all of her talent. She had mention that she was a fan of Twilight and I wanted to give her this card. Of course what would Edward be without Bella. She loves the autumn colors and saw these in my stash(remember I need to use my stash)colored the couple with copics(gotta love the copic pens. I put the word Inspire because she does Inspire me with her creative talent. Alright have a great day and be blessed always......:)
These are SUPER cute, I love the "sparkle" you gave Edward :D
ReplyDeletecute stuff...I am not a big twilight fan, but I am guessing that Edward is supposed to sparkle? cute card too!
ReplyDeletegreat card, liann. I love how you made him sparkle like he does in the sun. I'm not a big fan but I watched the movie. I'm more of a true blood fan myself. TFS !! Friday
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love the way Edward sparkles, lol!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, I have to say the sparkle on Edward is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSaw your beautiful card in Arlenes video - gorgeous. And love love love the Edward and Jacob clothespins!
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteBoy, I must get into the Twi-thingy . . . I'm feeling a bit left out on the craze! :) Adorable clothespins . . . and card too!
cute clothespins and card, liann. hugs, steph
ReplyDeleteCute cards and images..Gotta love Edward!!
ReplyDelete