Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mahalo Denise/Emboss Memo tin


I wanted to share an adorable Rak from Denise. Mahalo nui loa to you I appreciate your inspiration. I was trying to download another RAK but I think I need to take another picture..URRGH...stay tune.


The next project is a memo holder. The holder can hold a memo pad and on the left side you can use a magnet to hold important memos. I just glued the DP down and made the memo pad matching. On the outside(second picture)I embossed with UTEE(Ultra Thick Embossing)I learned this from Enjoli but she used the silver embossing powder which I will try next. Please visit her blog she has some awesome creative stuff, another inspiring lady. I will include a pen and a magnet also(sorry forgot to include with picture)Thanks for stopping by and be blessed.....:)


5 comments:

  1. Glad you like your goodies. I love that tin, what a clever idea.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty - great idea with embossing the front of the tin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . . . that's pretty amazing! TFS this! Oh, and great RAK from Denise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Liann! Love that tin! It's such a great gift idea! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so that's what i can do with the tins you gave me :) CUTE!!! Domo!!

    ReplyDelete