Happy Friday ladies...I wanted to share with you some RAKs that i received from some awesome ladies who are both talented....Mahalo for your aloha and your inspiration...
I got this RAK from Arlene...she could not find some of the DCWV Mariposa stack at her local Joann's and I found the last one at my nearby Joann's so I sent it to her and she was so sweet to send me these....and look at her adorbs tag isn't so ubberlicious ohmy the picture does not do any justice she even used the glass beads to emboss with the UTEE on the butterfly. I need to try that for sure...
Here is the tag upclose and she even made her own grunge flower. I did not take a picture of the back shoots but she attached a little envie and put her note inside. It is hanging on my wall of favs......
I got this load of ubberlicious goodies from Michelle look at the gorjuss girls too cute and she even made me a little notebook with matching card...attach that to my board of fame..hahahaha..Mahalo ladies for all the goodies..I appreciate your inspiration and your friendship...Have a great day ladies...keep on crafting and inspiring.......
No thank you for my goodies! You are so welcome! Love stopping by and seeing what you have created. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
Great RAKS Liann! Can't wait to see what you do with all those embellies! :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAwewsome raks, you deserve them all. You are a very thoughtful & sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Denise