This mini album is for a swap with the ladies at
Deux Shabby Chic. The October mini swap is
for Arlene. I was excited and scared as I know she makes such beautiful mini's. I forged on and
completed my mini. Included in each picture is what I did. I tried to do a video but no luck. I guess
I need to practice more. I really liked how my mini turned out and so glad I was able to trade with
Arlene. Thank you ladies for stopping by and have a great day.


wow! this album is great!! so perfect for scraping the Disney trips!
ReplyDeleteThis is PERFECT!!!
ReplyDeleteI bet Disney would sell this beauty in their boutiques if they saw how AMAZING it is.
You are very talented!
Lucky is the one who gets this one!
WOW!!!
So nice! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, OMG, OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE it Liann! I love every single page and you gave me so much space for pictures, I LOVE it! :-) I cannot wait to fill it up with memories from our recent trip to Disneyland... I am SOOOOOOO excited!!! Yay!!! Thank you so much!! :-) hugs, Arlene
ReplyDeleteWow, Liann! This is amazing! Aloha, Marie.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job, Liann!!! I love Mickey Mouse !!! How perfect since Arlene just went to Disney. TFS !! Friday.
ReplyDeleteLiann this is a beautiful mini and I'm sure Arlene will enjoy putting her recent pictures in it. Great Job.
ReplyDeleteWow this is so neat!
ReplyDelete