My oldest DD plays volleyball at a club. She wanted to make some treats for her team. She did all the coloring and I just added Glossy Accents to the hat and the boots. Got this digital image from All That Scraps and the DP is from SU...she is too cute...
I stamped some Halloween images that i got from Target last year with stazon on to the recycled plastic bag(it opens from the bottom). I stamped Happy Halloween and added the the slot on the top. The goodies we got from Target. This is for her VB coach. I enjoyed making these and still need to make other treats for the neighborhood kids. Have a great day...aloha for now....
Super cute! Your DD did a great job. The girls on the team and the Coach will love them!
ReplyDeleteTFS
Great job!! They'll be so happy to get their goodies. TFS!
ReplyDeleteCute gifts Liann! they will surely love it... i do... with all the yummies! hugs, kris
ReplyDeleteGreat Job! I love the Emma images!! So cute!
ReplyDeletei love looking at Dawn's blog for inspiration! She's the best and her tutorials rock!!