Friday, October 2, 2009
Aloha, I know I have not been updating sorry Life has gotten busy but I wanted to share some exciting news with you. I got the word last night that I was able to join this awesome group of ladies from the Deux Shabby Chic. I have been scrapbooking on and off for two years now as making cards is what I like to do, but when I saw how talented these ladies are I thought why not try making a mini scrapbooking album. I was hooked after that. Why not make something that is created with love and btw that is the meaning of my blog. Bona and Arlene mahalo(thank you), I hope to be as inspiring as you ladies are. Until we meet again AlOHa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats on joining this group. glad to hear that all is well with you. have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you've created!
ReplyDelete