Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just wanted to share a card I made that i learned from Dawn the Surprise Pop-up card. If you have a chance you should check out her tutorial's they are awesome. I used some SU DP to make the card and added a Bazill CS on the inside for the stamped greeting. I really like this color combo. I embossed the butterfly with an SU stamp set and of course added some bling(which I colored with my copics to change the color)at the bottom of the card I added dew drops.
Here is the card open and I will write my message on the top of the slider. Mahalo for stopping by...Aloha for now....

10 comments:

  1. OMG...love it! I will have to give it a try. Dawn has some of the best tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! love how it pops up and there is a message! well done! I need to try one of these =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautfiul! love that butterfly image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I'm going to have to check out the site and try it. Have a wonderful week! Love your pumpkin blogwear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun card to make! love the butterfly! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! yes, luv the color combo . . . plum is nice to go with the Fall season . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cute, I need to try that sometime!!! Great Fall pics too! Wow, I'm jealous! I love all the seasons, but since I'm in HI, I only get one :( So I miss Fall and the changing of the leaves! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper cute, I love this. Esp the butterfly! :-)

    ReplyDelete