Thursday, October 22, 2009


Here is another Suprise Pop-Up Card, sorry I had so much fun that I had to make another one. This time i used DP from BG and DCWV(The Blossoms Butterflies Stacks-if you love butterflies you need to check out this stack)The butterfly stamp is from Michael's dollar spot.I embossed the butterfly with silver. Saw some you tube videos in which some used the glitter emboss I need to find that. The dew drops i got from Joy@Tamikos.
Here is my card open...Have a great Thursday everyone. Mahalo for stopping by...aloha for now.

5 comments:

  1. so pretty...love the DP you used! so amazing that everything matches! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant! you're good, I made one of these and that was it. I'm too lazy! You did a great job, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!! love your pop up card!! too super cute :) love how it is not just an ordinary turn the page card! very unique!! thanks for sharing
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pop up cards. The great paper and bling really make this card fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card! I love pop up cards, actually any kind of interactive cards!! Love the colors you used!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete