Friday, May 8, 2009

I got this great RAK from Joy(a place to be me)Mahalo so much I love everything. I will definitely be busy crafting. Look at the HK bag to cute and i think she was reading my mind i was thinking about getting a small memento drop so I can take it with me when I go crafting away from home. AWESOME...
I totally got my days mixed up and had to get this gift going for my DD to give to her teacher for Teacher Appreciation week. I had made this coffee holder in December(idea from Michelle-Mushi's Creative Inspirations)I had included a tin with post-it notes, paper clips,some ribbon. The other compartment i included some teas from HI and a gc to starbucks. Thanks for stopping by...Happy Aloha Friday

5 comments:

  1. Love Joy's rak to you! She was really busy shopping on one of our lunch time excursions...what a nice teacher appreciation gift! Happy aloha friday to you Liann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday Liann! Awesome RAK from Joy ... isn't she the SWEETEST!!! Wow, your daughter's teacher must have been so happy to receive your gift! So thoughtful of you. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you got the gift! I feel so bad that I never received the card you sent me, but I'm so glad I received your gift to me! I am so glad you can enjoy it! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gift you made for your dd's teacher! And such a sweet RAK from Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your RAk from Joy, so cute! Your gift for your daughter's teacher is something I'm sure she will love!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete