Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I was partnered up with Carol J. for the Aloha Monthly RAK..look at all the goodies I love everything and her card is so gorgeous in RIL. I did not take a picture of what I sent her(note to self:take pictures after you create..lol)
This RAK is a thank you from Michele(Mushi's Creative Inspirations)all the embellies were in a HK bag that she made and I did not take a picture trust me it was darling. Look at her card it is darling. I love everything Mahalo nui loa...
This is from Claudette(Island Girl Stampin')she sent an Easter surprise and HK sizzlets die too cute(i was debating to get it)great stamped images from TGF, and some yum-o macnut kisses. Mahalo Claudette you are the bomb. Umm, we need to craft one day with each other..you got me into the digi papers and now i love to use them with my scrapbooking and card making..such an enabler...instant gratification. hahaha
Sorry i did not take a great picture of the contents but this is from my crafting sista Margarita(Margarita Crafts)this was an Easter RAK and i was so thrilled. Seed beads,ribbon,spring post-it note,brads, and of course some yummy candy which of course my girls ate. Mahalo girl...need to craft again i am having withdrawals and I want to use your cricut..hahaha...

10 comments:

  1. Such cute RAK's Liann!
    I LOVE your blog background. SUPER CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super RAKs. Isn't it nice to have such nice friends! They are all so sweet to think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great RAK's, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it all!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great rak's, have fun coloring those images. Can't wait what you come up with. Yes I did go to the Ni Hyaku Yen Shop. Gosh there's so much great thing to buy for 100yen. There was also a 200 yen store at Chigasaki. What a deal you can't go wrong. I got some HelloKitty stamps for 100 yen. Wow can't wait to go back again. It was really hard to buy anykind of stuff since my mom was there watching every dollar/yen I spend. So I had to control myself. Thanks for visiting my blog. Well enjoy your weekend.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Liann...I didn't know you had a blog! this is awesome! love your HK background! thanks again for all my goodies! you are too sweet! love all the RAKs you received! you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Liann, so happy you liked everything and that it got there safe! You so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Liann what lovely RAKs you received from your friends, they are all gorgeous. I love the hello kitty things you have made here. Your work is all gorgeous. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great raks for such a sweet friend! You surely deserve all of these and more! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete