Tuesday, April 28, 2009

**Um I had some time to CREATE**



I adore these HK sizzlits they are the cutest. I used some origami paper for the bow, the heart and her shirt. The CS is from SU and the background paper is from a christmas paperpack. 

The next two projects are stamped image holders. I wanted to send them out in a simple but cute way. I used an envie sealed it and cut about inch and a half and crimped the bottom part. I than added CS(Mindy Terasawa-digi paper) and added some ink to the white parts of the envie. The girls are from the Hero Art stamp set which I adore. The words and ink are from SU. I hope that covers what I used. Have a great Tuesday. ALOHA!!

6 comments:

  1. cute cards, Liann! I love my HK Sizzlits also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liann! Cute ideas on the image holders and the HK is sooo super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow, Liann what great projects. I love the hello kitty sizzix too, must get to play with my dies soon, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards, especially the Hello Kitty one!!

    ReplyDelete