A great RAK from my HK sista Tammy(Fun Paper Candy),it was a surprise as I was only expecting stamped images and I was like WOW...and look at that GORJUSS card beeutiful and all the HK stuff.
The next picture is from another HK sista Marisa(Crafty Creativity) that surprise me with this cute card and butterflies. Marisa was just wanting to send some aloha my way...
Aren't they the best?!?!? I just got my goodie from Tammy and I'm over the moon! Plus she made me this cute card! AND I got some images from Teri! Today is definitely a happy day (^o^). Do glad you like the goodies, didn't know what you had let me know if there's anything else you wanted. And as for the HK, I was so worried you had the bunny one but I asked Ninette and so glad to hear you didn't! I wanted it before Easter but as you know I wasn't able to buy it...LOL! Oh well there's next year!
As far as Mindy's Fairest of them All it only comes in traditional papers. Sorry! Isn't that a shame?
OK, hope you're having a great Thursday and glad to hear you got the package!
Aren't they the best?!?!? I just got my goodie from Tammy and I'm over the moon! Plus she made me this cute card! AND I got some images from Teri! Today is definitely a happy day (^o^). Do glad you like the goodies, didn't know what you had let me know if there's anything else you wanted. And as for the HK, I was so worried you had the bunny one but I asked Ninette and so glad to hear you didn't! I wanted it before Easter but as you know I wasn't able to buy it...LOL! Oh well there's next year!
ReplyDeleteAs far as Mindy's Fairest of them All it only comes in traditional papers. Sorry! Isn't that a shame?
OK, hope you're having a great Thursday and glad to hear you got the package!
Sweet Candy! Tammy did such a great job on the card ... ooohhh ... purple! Marisa was so kind to send love your way too! Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteI love happy mail too! great raks!
ReplyDelete