Monday, May 11, 2009

I received this from my friend Marisa and I was so elated that she would think of me. Mahalo Marisa. You are the bomb. I want to pass this award to some other crafty sista's.
Joni
astickysituation.blogspot.com
Tammy
Margarita
Enjoli
Jane
I have seen so many blog's that are so creative. Thank you all for being so inspiring.

6 comments:

  1. Oohh Mahalo Liann!! I love this award because: 1)it's adorable!
    2) Not only are you a blogging sister but a REAL local sister!!
    3)Your blog makes me smile and reminisce on my HK days!
    Thank you so much! I am putting it in my sidebar right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liann ... CONGRATS on your well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liann this is such a cute award, you deserve it. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are to sweet girl!
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete