Tuesday, May 26, 2009


This is a gift for a cousin having a boy the template used is from Lauren Meader's templates at PTI it was (From the Desk of) these are so awesome just cut,put strong tape and put it all together. I included a outfit and some wipes. This went with the diaper cake below. I got the idea from Susan
Her theme was Rubber Duckies so I wanted to include it with the cake. Man i think that the Rubber duckies is not common any more because it was so hard to find. I finally found the ducky at Target after a long search. I really liked how it turned out.  I added ribbon and PP to cover some of the diapers. This was so fun to make.  The ribbon on the sides has the baby's name. I forgot to take pictures on that side. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your diaper cake! Looks like hard work and it must have been really appreciated by your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liann~ You are SO sweet!! Thank you so much for the thank you RAK you sent to me =) I'm glad you liked the blog candy!! Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete