I know I am late in posting this challenge because the new challenge is out today but I wanted to share with you this card. I wanted to go with the non-traditional colors and how adorable is Mr. Santa in a pink suit. I used the DCWV glitter pack I got last year. I embossed my snowflake die on glossy paper. I loved how this turned out. I hope all of you are enjoying making crafty things. I am currently doing the Daily December influence by Ali Edwards and making a calendar for my DD's teacher. Stop by and check out Pixie Dust Studio they have some awesome digi stamps. I am waiting for my OCS partner to get her card so I can post the ubber cute cards she gave me. Have an awesome day,here it is too cold and I heard it might snow soon...OH MY...until next time.....aloha....
Howzit Liann! How cute is Santa in his pink suit! You did a fabulous job on your card! Take care!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! I love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteCute Liann! Hey, you better get crafting . . . been a while since your last creation :) He, he!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, Liann!! Love it... TFS! Friday
ReplyDeleteLiann!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You know I'm such a pink fan and your pink Santa is soooo fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteAloha! VERY cute card and glad to see nesties are still used. Hugs, Marie.
ReplyDeleteVery cute, I am loving the pink.
ReplyDeletecute card, liann :)! love the pink and tealish (one of my favs) colors and the top note shapes. thanks for sharing! much aloha~!
ReplyDeleteI love Santa in his pink suit!
ReplyDeleteI love your card! I got my mini on Thursday and am loving it! Yours should be arriving to you any day now! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Thanks for the email.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so adorable :)
ReplyDeletepink looks good with everything! very cute and clean card :) good to know you've been crafting! it's been so CRAZY with everyone getting sick, i've hardly had time to THINK about crafting! Hope you kick that cough of yours! take care!
ReplyDelete