Monday, December 7, 2009

**NOVEMBER TERI OCS**

Here is my card for Ilissa(I am hoping she received her card already)...I wanted to give her an Autumn card. I know in HI you don't see the changing seasons but Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors during this time. The image is from All that Scraps. The DP is from Colorbok(English Meadow)love love this line trying to find more accessories for this line. Also added some prima and bling.

Here are the two cards that Ilissa gave me too ubber cute...Mahalo nui loa..
Thank you to Teri for hosting this awesome monthly card swap.
Thank you for stopping by and until next time ALOOHA....

13 comments:

  1. wonderful cards that were created here! so cute! love the images. so glad you participated in the OCS! that is the one thing I said I would do! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the cards are super cute!! OCS is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute OCS cards from the both of you. Great job on the coloring. It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card, liann! love it :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the super cute card, liann. What is OCS??? Does it have to do with copic markers? I love how them blend together. I just love the look but hate to invest in them right now. TFS !! Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for my card and images..your to sweet!! I enjoyed making my cards and being your partner...hope to swap again. KIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are very cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are all so cute!! I love all of the images used for them.
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OCSs are so much fun, aren't they? Cute cards from both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are soo adorable! I love them all! You used great elements and your sketches are awesome!

    Yes, too bad there isn't much of a change in seasons in Hawaii. But I still love the weather there :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your OCS cards...thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete