These are a couple of RAKs that i made for some sweet ladies. I got this idea from Teri it is called a CD Holder. This is the first time trying this out so hey it turned out pretty good. I added some images and included some other crafty supplies. The images are from Nancy Kubo Designs and the DP is from Mindy Terasawa(love,love her designs)and the ribbon and CS from SU. The punch is from Martha Stewart.
This is for my July OCS look at that awesome card and all those Himawari Baby images. This is all from the creative Denise. So awesome i adore these images and so glad that she shared some with me. I guess I need to join the challenge huh Denise. I have something in mind just need to take a picture and send it to you. Mahalo for stopping by and until later a Hui Hou(until we meet again)
Hey Liann! Love those purple RAKS!!! They are just gorgeous! You did such a great job on them that it looks like you've been making them forever! And how's that awesome card from Denise? She so sweet, yeah? Can't wait to see your creation for the HB challenge! TFS and have a great weekend - it's almost here! Hugs, Linda
ReplyDeleteLove those purple raks!! Awesome job. Glad you lik those HB images, can't wait to see your creation.
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Love that purple! Those CD holders came out so great! Who ever gets them will be so excited and lucky! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS SO MUCH for the BEAUTIFUL card for the OCS & the awesome RAK!!!!! Please send me your email.
ReplyDeleteHUGS~
Denise
AWESOME JOB LIANN! Uhhh, purple ... too cute! WOWEE, look at that truckload of HBs from Denise ... now you have to enter the challenge ... LOL! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
ReplyDeleteI love the little hula girl. You did a great job on these!
ReplyDeleteGlad you tried the CD holder, easy huh?! I see you have many purple people fans excited...I never knew so many people liked the color purple!
ReplyDeletewOW, what cute cards, Liann! Great choice of dp and wow, love the purple color. Very pretty!! How nice of you to make cards for your friends!!
ReplyDeleteMaria
Liann, what a great project, Lucky ladies who receive them. Hugs Avril xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful work!!! I love this CD holder ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for everything. I have a blog award for you. Please stop by my blog to pick it up. Hope it puts a smile on your face.
ReplyDeleteBrenda :-)
http://sweetasagumdrop.blogspot.com