Sunday, July 5, 2009


Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July. It was awesome to see how the celebration is here as versus in HI. Everyone goes all out here and it was a blast. My DD's had a blast. Well I wanted to share what I made for my husband's niece. I wanted to give her something special from us. I folded the dollar bills back and forth and than folded them in half to make a flower. Her colors were black and gold. I am glad she liked the money lei...Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liann ~ this is an incredible money lei! I've never seen one like this before. It's beautiful! TFS and have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome money lei! I know your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great idea Liann! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Liann, that is a great idea! I'm sure she will absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet! Just a touch of home, very cute!

    ReplyDelete