It has been a real long time since I been on my ole blog but I was in the scrappy mood and I wanted to share with you what I have been up to today....I have been hoarding these mini albums that you get from Michael's and I wanted to use these teapots. I decided to make a tag with this one. I was going for shabby chic and I think I accomplish it. I adore dress forms so I wanted to add one to my tag. I hope you like it and I hope to post more of my scrappy goodness. Mahalo for stopping by.
Your teapot is beautiful, very shabby chic! Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHey Liann, so glad you posted this teapot cuz I love it. You definitely accomplished the shabby look. Awesome... Happy Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeleteHey Liann - glad to see you're back! You definitely rocked the shabby chic look with this teapot! Hope you are doing well and Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! Welcome Back to the blogging world! hope to see more posts!!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!
ReplyDelete