Thursday, February 25, 2010

FEBRUARY OCS....


I know it seems like forever since I posted. But I have been crafting and having an awesome time. Just not posting which I am sorry. So onto what I have created. This card is for my OCS partner for February. My partner was Jamee, I know that she adores Twilight so I wanted to make her a card with the crew. I am not sure what they call this kind of card but I was thinking this would be awesome to display the characters.

Here is a closeup of the paper flower I made I was surfing the web well actually you tube and found a tutorial but silly me forgot to bookmark the tutorial. I punched out the scallop circle 5 times. Scrunched 4 of them and glimmer mist all of the scallop circle than I folded four of them and overlapped the four onto the 5th flower. I added some $1 glitter glue(which looks like stickles)around the edges and of course I had to add more bling in the middle. Oh I forgot to say that to hold the flowers together I added a small brad.


Here is my card...love it and I hope Jamee will too....Have an awesome day and as always...BE INSPIRED(as Yolanda-Yoliebean would say)





9 comments:

  1. OMG, Jamee is so lucky to have such a wonderful card! This is so great! I love how they are displayed and that lace detail is amazing! What a beautiful flower too...I've gotta try all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Liann. Love the flower!! You do amazing work... Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy . . . you sure colored a lot! Not one image but 5! You go girl! I'm sure Jamee will cherish this forever! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! I'm sure Jamee loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card for Jamee, she will be so excited!! Awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cute! You do an amazing job coloring Liann! Where did you find your Edward stamps? hugs!! Arlene :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Jamee will just love this! Awesome job you did on this Liann!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I love your cards, have looked at them many many times..I'm wanting to make a set of these..I have the Edward, Bella, Alice but can't find the Jacob and Rosealie..can you tell me which stamps these are and where to find them. I purchased my others at 7kidscollegefund...but I'm not seeing these two stamps. Thanks so much for the information and your work is fabulous..Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete