I am finally doing this..I still can't believe it. Aloha, I wanted to share these picture frames that I had made. They were made with Anya Princess and SU dp. They were fun to make. I got the frames from the dollar store...awesome....
Congratulations and welcome to the blog world!! Scary yah? But don't worry girl, you have nothing to be scared of!! your projects are always SO CUTE!! I love these frames! I'm going to have to do that for my kiddies!! Just waiting on Sherrif Ian!
Congrats to you on starting your blog. I just started my blog ending of January and so far I'm enjoy it.I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone's creations. How nice it is making friends in this cyber world lol! Great job on those frame. I did something similar last year for my son's birthday it was part of their goodie bag but I add their pictures. I took all the kids picture individual and put it with their names. But I didn't use stamps I had use my cricut machine to cut out die cuts of pictures, shapes, and letters. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it. But all the parents enjoy it because they hang it up inside the kid's room.
Yeay, I can' finally comment! Ugh, I tried earlier!
So what I said earlier was...I love those signs! I wanna make them, but no one to make them for. Should I make for Roxy? Um...NOT. LOL! But they're so darn cute!
Were you able to buy the fairies? I just love them! I hope you were able to take advantage of the presale...I think it only lasted like 45 minutes! Wonder how many she pre-ordered?
Anyhow, Congrats on the New Blog! Welcome to the Blogging world and now I can't wait to see your creations!
Hi Liann! Congrats on the blog, and thanks for Noah's frame! You are such an inspiration for me, and I love all of your projects! I love that we have yet another thing in common after all these years! Love u girl! Beej
Congratulations and welcome to the blog world!! Scary yah? But don't worry girl, you have nothing to be scared of!! your projects are always SO CUTE!! I love these frames! I'm going to have to do that for my kiddies!! Just waiting on Sherrif Ian!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you on starting your blog. I just started my blog ending of January and so far I'm enjoy it.I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone's creations. How nice it is making friends in this cyber world lol! Great job on those frame. I did something similar last year for my son's birthday it was part of their goodie bag but I add their pictures. I took all the kids picture individual and put it with their names. But I didn't use stamps I had use my cricut machine to cut out die cuts of pictures, shapes, and letters. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it. But all the parents enjoy it because they hang it up inside the kid's room.
ReplyDeleteJenny
Yeay, I can' finally comment! Ugh, I tried earlier!
ReplyDeleteSo what I said earlier was...I love those signs! I wanna make them, but no one to make them for. Should I make for Roxy? Um...NOT. LOL! But they're so darn cute!
Were you able to buy the fairies? I just love them! I hope you were able to take advantage of the presale...I think it only lasted like 45 minutes! Wonder how many she pre-ordered?
Anyhow, Congrats on the New Blog! Welcome to the Blogging world and now I can't wait to see your creations!
Have a Happy Valentines Day!
Aloha!
Hey Liann! Love these framed artwork here!! Congrats on your blog, I'm subscribing!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I can't wait to see your stuff.
ReplyDelete{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Hi Liann!
ReplyDeleteFinally got a blog eh?? YAY!!!!!!! You go GIRL!!
Joy
Love those frames, they are so pretty. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteHi Liann!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blog, and thanks for Noah's frame! You are such an inspiration for me, and I love all of your projects! I love that we have yet another thing in common after all these years! Love u girl!
Beej
Hi Liann! OMG...I love these frames!! Too, too cute!!!
ReplyDelete